Saturday, February 12, 2011

New Video Game System

We finally broke down and bought a new video game system after putting it off waiting for prices to go down. We bought a refurbished Wii which works perfectly. Now I can play all my favorite games-Super Mario Brothers. Really it's kind of a time suck, I mean, how many computer/video game systems do two people really need?

I've been using it as a reward in between homework and all the other things in my life-dogs, cats, husband, exercise (although the Wii helps with that).

I found a great tutorial/forum/general resource  for programming the other day, DreamInCode  http://www.dreamincode.net, it's got a lot of information on it for several programming languages.  I love programmers, it's such a great community of people, most everyone I've met or read on the web is very willing to share knowledge and give suggestions for coding.  I struggle with coding, it's not natural for me so I just keep working it until I get it right. I'm sure that the more I do the better I will get.
 
Well that's all I've got for right now. This should be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment